Skill Lines Edit
- Ultimate: Overload -> Power Overload / Energy Overload
- Mage's Fury -> Endless Fury / Mage's Wrath
- Lightning Form -> Boundless Storm / Thundering Presence
- Lightning Splash -> Liquid Lightning / Lightning Flood
- Surge -> Critical Surge / Power Surge
- Bolt Escape -> Streak / Ball of Lightning
- Ultimate: Negate Magic -> Suppression Field / Absorption Field
- Crystal Shard -> Crystal Fragments / Crystal Blast
- Encase -> Shattering Prison / Restraining Prison
- Rune Prison -> Defensive Rune / Rune Cage
- Dark Exchange -> Dark Conversion / Dark Heal
- Daedric Mines -> Daedric Minefield / Daedric Tomb
- Ultimate: Summon Storm Atronach -> Greater Storm Atronach / Summon Charged Atronach
- Unstable Familiar -> Volatile Familiar / Unstable Clannfear
- Daedric Curse -> Daedric Prey / Velocious Curse
- Summon Winged Twilight -> Summon Twilight Tormentor / Summon Twilight Matriarch
- Bound Armor -> Bound Aegis / Bound Armaments
- Conjured Ward -> Empowered Ward / Hardened Ward
- Dark Magic: Three Pretexts
- Mora'at's Theory of Lightning
- On the Utility of Shock Magic
- Principles of Conjuration
- Sorcery is Not Necromancy!
- The Sorcerer is good for ranged players, as the high offense, yet relatively low defense generally keeps the player at least a few meters away from the enemy.
- The Sorcerer is good for players wishing to play any sort of Battlemage class, merging high-damage spells with a one-handed weapon.
- The Sorcerer is the class least recommended for new players, as it is the hardest, but very beneficial, to learn fully. The low defense, yet high offense, can fit very well with players that learn how to use the playstyle correctly.
- The ability to summon creatures in combat can be used to keep distance between the player and the enemy, and in the most dangerous situations, the teleportation ability may be used to avoid large sums of damage.
- The Overload ability is one of the highest damage-dealing abilities in the game. Although it is an ultimate ability, it can still be used often due to its low ultimate cost.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Classes in The Elder Scrolls Online|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.