- For other uses, see Soul Gem.
- "Spend your Soul Gems to Soul Summon new cards. Create more copies of cards you own or add cards you have 0 copies of to your Collection."
- ―Soul Summon
Soul Gems are a resource in The Elder Scrolls: Legends that is used to craft cards.
- "Select an owned card in your Collection to open Card Info, where you can Soul Trap that card and turn it into Soul Gems."
- ―Soul Trap
- The soul gems may be acquired from various in-game rewards or by destroying cards.
- "Use this to see cards in your Collection that you don't own yet. Select a card you have 0 copies of to open Card Info and see how you can Soul Summon a copy."
- ―Soul Sight
This section contains bugs related to Soul Gem (Legends). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC When "soul trapping" the card, instead of usual amount of soul gems it sometimes gives the "soul summoning" amount.