By game[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
The Soulburst began with an arcane explosion in the Imperial City caused by Mannimarco. Mannimarco tricked Varen Aquilarios, the new Emperor of Cyrodiil, to light the Dragonfires. When doing so, Mannimarco harnessed the power from the Amulet of Kings and Dragonfires and created the arcane tear between Mundus and Oblivion. This event set off aftershocks in every corner of Nirn. Mages died or went mad. Disasters and extreme weather lashed every province of Tamriel. Red Mountain flared and trembled in Morrowind, earthquakes shook Skyrim, and massive storms devastated the coastlines of Elsweyr and Valenwood. The constellation of the Serpent reappeared in the skies and grew so large that it seemed to threaten every star sign at once.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- ZeniMax Media filed two trademarks for Soulburst in September 2013.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Chronicles of the Five Companions 1
- The Chorrol Crier
- Triumphs of a Monarch, Ch. 10
- The Harborage (Quest)
- August 23, 2012. The Elder Scrolls Online Introduction to the Lore of The Elder Scrolls Online
- September 8, 2013. Polygon ZeniMax Media files Soulburst trademark for computer games