- 11:43, 24 November 2014 +365 N Board Thread:Oblivion/@email@example.com Created page with "<div class="quote"> Assassin'sArt wrote: <div class="quote"> 22.214.171.124 wrote: Similar to the Muramasa blades, Clavicus vile's enemys must be insane therefore the sword is in..." current
- 12:18, 13 June 2014 +206 N Board Thread:General Discussionfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Created page with "*cough cough* You seem to look over the fact that as Sheo, HoK has large periods where he is in completely different personalities where he is quite often mental (sorry about ..." current
- 09:14, 20 April 2014 +833 N Board Thread:Online Discussionfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Created page with "And when it comes to crossbows over bows, it's just like real life, they both have pros and cons Bows: Pro: More damage (not counting armour pierce) Pro: Longer range (Shut..." current
- 09:05, 20 April 2014 +484 N Board Thread:Online Discussionfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Created page with "I would say mechanics, Skyrim definetely. Speaking from the point of an actual archer (moi) arrows in Oblivion move WAY too slow and don't get all defensive about how they cou..." current
- 08:20, 19 April 2014 +31 N Board Thread:Lore Discussionfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com Created page with "Or, Haskill Has-kill, Has Skill" current
- 10:16, 5 November 2012 0 Museum Pamphlet Corrected spelling/grammar
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.