- 20:36, July 5, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+88) . . N Board Thread:Oblivionemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org (Created page with "Remember this. You must always, ALWAYS, kill the Adoring Fan last. It's more satisfying.") (top)
- 20:28, July 5, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+72) . . N Board Thread:Skyrim/@email@example.com (Created page with "I love spider daedra. They are money makers. I just hate their mini me's") (top)
- 20:23, July 5, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+163) . . N Board Thread:Oblivion/@firstname.lastname@example.org (Created page with "I have to agree with Thief. Plus there is nothing in Elder Scrolls lore that mentions him being able to shout. Not even hinted. Well as far as I have seen anyways.") (top)
- 20:14, July 5, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+280) . . N Board Thread:Oblivion/@email@example.com (Created page with "I apologize but I think that is false. I went up to the guy and told him straight up I'm keeping the sword. He said I would regret it and I completed the quest and kept the ub...") (top)
- 20:04, July 5, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+222) . . N Board Thread:Oblivionfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com (Created page with "A little advice for the escort missions in the Oblivion realm. Waiting after a fight will restore all your health and the escortees health aswell. I don't know if you guys kne...") (top)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.