Spells are cast using magicka.
- Damage — Lowers health, fatigue, magicka, attribute or skill. Can only be restored with a Restore effect, such as a blessing from the chapel, a spell or a potion.
- Drain — Temporarily and gradually lowers health, fatigue, magicka, attribute or skill for a duration of time.
- Resist — Reduces shock, frost, fire, magicka, the damage afflicted by a normal weapon or reduces the chance of being poisoned, paralyzed, or diseased. Shield is similar to Resist.
- Restore — Recovers health, fatigue, magicka, attribute or skill back towards normal level
- Fortify — Similar to Restore, but can temporarily increase the skill in question beyond the normal level
- Weakness — Decreases resistance to shock, frost, fire, magicka, the damage afflicted by a normal weapon or to disease, poison, and paralysis
- Reflect — Reflects normal or spell damage back at the opponent.
Spells by gameEdit
- Spells (Arena)
- Spells (Battlespire)
- Spells (Daggerfall)
- Spells (Morrowind)
- Spells (Oblivion)
- Spells (Skyrim)
- Spells (Dawnstar)
- Spells (Shadowkey)
- Spells (Blades)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.