- Absorb: Absorbs health
- Blaze: Fire damage spell
- Blind: Blinds target
- Dead to Dust Damages undead enemies
- Death Howl: Damages undead enemies
- Disease: Gives target a disease
- Doom Hammer: Damages enemy
- Drain: Reduces foe's damage
- Fear: Causes fear, meaning targets may flee
- Feeble Blade: Reduces target's attack damage
- Harm Armor: Reduces effectiveness of target's armor
- Ignite Foe: Fire damage dealt to target over time
- Paralyze: Paralyzes enemy
- Poison: Poisons enemy
- Weakness: Weakens enemy
- Azra's Sustenance: Restores health every second
- Cure Disease: Cures Disease on self
- Cure Poison: Cures Poison
- Daedric Weapon: Summon a level-specific weapon, better weapons at higher character levels.
- Energize: Restore fatigue for duration of the spell.
- Frenzy: Increases damage inflicted
- Heal Wound: Restore health to self
- Raise Strength: Increases the strength on self
- Remove Enchantment: Removes negative magical attributes
- Righteousness: Increased damage and armor for self.
- Sanctuary: Cannot attack or be attacked for a specified amount of time
- Shield: Increase armor for a specified amount of time.
- Azra's Wrath: Damages enemies in a defined radius around the character.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.