Spider Daedra are commonly found around open Oblivion gates or inside Oblivion. They primarily attack by spitting a shock-based spell, though their melee attack is also powerful. They are extremely fast and agile in open terrain. Permanently bound spider Daedra also summon spiderlings when in combat, which are smaller identical versions of themselves with a paralyzing attack. If the Spider Daedra is killed, the spiderlings are also destroyed. Summoned spider Daedra do not summon Spiderlings.
- Ability to heal themselves
- Ranged shock attack
- Poison spit lesser power (damages health and attribute on touch)
- Immunity to paralysis
- Summon Daedra spiderlings that can cause paralysis
- Greater (1,200)
- Can be summoned as an ally/minion using the expert-level Conjuration spell, Summon Spider Daedra.
- Summoned spider Daedra do not drop Daedra silk venin (as they are summoned and leave no corpse). They can, however, be soul trapped.
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|