The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One in Whiterun within Arcadia's Cauldron on the counter. (respawns)
- Two in the alchemy room (2nd floor) of the Hall of Countenance at the College of Winterhold. (Respawns) Also, at the left side of the Arch-Mage's quarters, on the shelves.
- Sold by the various alchemy vendors.
- Honeyside (The house available in Riften) – the bottom shelf to the left of the alchemy table in the basement. (Does not respawn)
- Proudspire Manor (The house available in Solitude) upon purchasing the alchemy room. Two can be found on the bottom shelf by the table itself. There is also one in the bottom box to the left of the alchemy table. (Does not respawn)
- One on the shelf of the alchemy and enchanting area in Fort Dawnguard with the Dawnguard plug-in. (respawns)
- One on the middle row of the shelves next to the alchemy lab in Mistveil Keep in Riften. (respawns)
- One in The Mortar and Pestle in Dawnstar. (respawns)
- Behind the counter in Grave Concoctions in Falkreath.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Damage Magicka Regen||Fortify Enchanting||Fortify Smithing||Fortify Alteration|
† Multiple effects
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Spriggan sap cannot be looted from spriggans; only their taproot can. The only way to acquire it is from other sources listed above.
- Spriggan sap's properties seem to be focused on improving crafting abilities, as it improves Smithing and Enchanting.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.