Stamina is the character's physical energy, used to perform various strenuous activities, particularly power attacks, bashing, or sprinting. If stamina has been depleted the stamina bar will flash and the character is unable to perform these activities. The green bar in the bottom right of the screen shows the current status of stamina. The base Stamina value for all races is 100 points.
Frost spells will drain a target's stamina, slowing the victim to a sluggish movement speed. This is extremely effective against fast-moving enemies that possess seemingly infinite stamina, such as giants and mammoths.
The amount of stamina depends on the character's level. Each time the hero levels, a choice is offered to add ten points to stamina, or to another attribute. Selecting to increase stamina at level-up increases carry weight by five.
Options for restoring stamina include:
- Stamina restores slowly over time.
- Respite in the Restoration tree allows healing spells to restore stamina as well as health.
- Restore stamina with magic, potions, and food.
- Whenever your character levels up, your stamina is fully restored.
- Sleeping or waiting restores stamina.
- Wind Walker of the Light Armor increases stamina regeneration by 50%.
- Activating a Shrine of Kynareth increases stamina by 25 points for eight hours.
This section contains bugs related to Stamina (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following: