Steamcrag Camp is a giant's encampment found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The camp is located south-east of Windhelm. According to an Official Warning stuck to the nearby sign post, the giant residing here has been given leave to keep his camp, however citizens should stay clear and not to disturb him.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Kill a problematic giant for the local Jarl.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Giant Club – On a rock, near the large fire; however, it is not possible to pick up this item; a follower can be ordered to take the item but will not be displayed in their inventory, although they may occasionally wield it
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the sign stating that the giant has been given leave to be there, the Jarl may put out a bounty to kill it.
- East of the camp is a destroyed Khajiit caravan with two dead Khajiit and a dead horse at the side of the road. At the base of the wrecked caravan there is an Adept-level chest along with a knapsack and potion. Given the close proximity of the giant's camp and the official warning to travelers, it is likely the giant is responsible.
- The camp is close to the dragon lair at Bonestrewn Crest. The dragon can be seen circling near the camp.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Steamcrag Camp. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- mammoth can be seen falling from the sky and landing dead. Sometimes when approaching this camp for the first time, a