Location[edit | edit source]
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by various characters, or enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests, or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with a steel ingot at a grindstone and also benefits from the Steel Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sword can be seen in one of the loading screens; it is wielded by a male Nord wearing steel plate armor.
- The weapon itself bears a strong resemblance to the German Zweihänder (or Bidenhänder) sword due to one requiring two hands to wield the weapon as well as its leather-wrapped ricasso, although the latter is purely cosmetic in the game.
- The weapon itself also bears a strong resemblance to the sword used by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the classic sword-and-sorcery movie "Conan the Barbarian."
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.