The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Blacksmiths and General Goods Merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Commonly worn by high-level Bandit Chiefs.
- Atar at Karthwasten may wear one if the player is level 25+.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with a Corundum Ingot at a workbench and also benefits from the Advanced Armors perk, which doubles the improvement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the brow, above the eyes, of the helmet there are Daedric letters engraved into it. The Daedric letters can be translated to "Nord Plate Nord Plate."
- The decorations over the ears appear to be spread wings, with another set going down the side of the cheek.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.