Location[edit | edit source]
To the north of the watchtower lies the entrance to the Dayspring Canyon which leads to Fort Dawnguard.DG The Dragonborn must come down the mountain from the beacon, and look for the small hole in the side of the mountain in front of them. It will be marked by lit torches.
Description[edit | edit source]
Stendarr's Beacon is a tower home to several Vigilants of Stendarr and effectively one of the final holdouts after the Volkihar vampires decimated them at the Hall of the Vigilant. The bottom of the tower contains a shrine to Stendarr and the top holds an unlocked chest. Stealing from this will cause the Vigilants and Hold guards to attack and/or arrest the Dragonborn if spotted. There is a cooking spit beside the tower, and to the other side of it is a table laid out with food on top and a satchel.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- The Exodus (Restoration) – amongst the bed rolls on the lower level of the tower.
- Unlocked Chest at the top of the tower. The content is owned.
- Leveled sword and helmet lying next to a skeleton around the back side of the tower.
Mining[edit | edit source]
- Two iron ore veins located east of the Beacon.
- A silver ore vein is located a few feet west of the cooking spit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the three vigilants are killed, this location will be marked as cleared. They will never respawn.