Effects[edit | edit source]
Stoneflesh improves the caster's armor rating by 60 points for 60 seconds. The base cost is 166 magicka. Of the five Mage Armor spells, Stoneflesh is the second weakest, ranking above Oakflesh and below Ironflesh.
Perks[edit | edit source]
- "Mage Armor" doubles the effects of Stoneflesh if the caster only wears clothing or robes (+0.5 x per additional rank).
- "Dual Casting" appears to double the spell duration.
Spell tome[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Weight: 1
- Value: 95
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The stoneflesh skill book may be purchased from the following merchants:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You only increase the Alteration skill by using this spell in the presence of an enemy, although you do not have to be in combat.
- Casting this spell gives off a small amount of light and sound that can affect detection.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Candlelight • Detect Dead • Detect Life • Dragonhide • Ebonyflesh • Equilibrium • Magelight • Mass Paralysis • Midden Torch • Oakflesh |
Paralyze • Ironflesh • Stoneflesh • Telekinesis • Transmute Mineral Ore • Waterbreathing
|Ash Shell • Ash Rune|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Alteration Ritual Spell • Mage Armor • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Alteration trainers|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.