The most powerful of all the atronachs, Storm Atronachs are immune to normal weapons and shock attacks, are resistant to poisons, and can reflect spells back at their caster. Sorcerers call upon Daedric forces to summon Storm Atronachs.
- Storm Bound
- Breaking the Shackle
- Critical Mass
- Eye of the Storm
- The Mad God's Bargain – two must be defeated in order to clear Eyevea of Daedric portals.
- The Storm's Call – defend Ilayas Ruins from Storm Atronachs until reinforcements arrive
- The Serpent's Fang
- The Tempest Unleashed
- The Weight of Three Crowns
- Aetherian Archive, Craglorn
- Ancient Altar, Stormhaven
- Cat's Eye Quay, Khenarthi's Roost
- Dark Anchors
- Elinhir, Craglorn
- Ilayas Ruins, Malabal Tor
- Ilthag's Undertower, Craglorn
- Rubble Butte, Bangkorai
- Storm Lair, Craglorn
- Tempest Island, Malabal Tor
- Dread Storm Atronach (Dark Anchors)
- Lightning Storm Atronach – Aetherian Archive
- Storm Atronach Mounts:
- Bitterwind (Stirk)
- Stormfist – Tempest Island, Malabal Tor
- Storm-Slave (Cat's Eye Quay)
- Zymel Etitan – Pelda Tarn
- Zymel Hriz – Coldharbour
- Zymel Ipaezeth – Elinhir
- Zymel Kruz – Ancient Altar
- Zymel Mirapharrus – Storm Lair
- Zymel Ozarus – Craglorn
- Zymel Ozata – inside "The Mage's Staff" ("Critical Mass" Quest)
- Summon Storm Atronach can only be used by the Sorcerer class.
- Defeating a Storm Atronach will slightly rank up the Fighters Guild faction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.