The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effects[edit | edit source]
Spell tome[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold sells this spell after the Dragonborn completes the Conjuration Ritual Spell.
Perks[edit | edit source]
- The Elemental Potency perk will raise the atronach's health from 500 to 750 .
- The Twin Souls perk allows two conjured beings at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like the standard Storm Atronach, (and also the Frost Atronach) the Storm Thrall can block doorways and small hallways, preventing movement in places like caves and other such areas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Storm Thrall. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It may not show up in "Active Effects," while flame thrall and frost thrall do.
- It may summon a storm atronach (no health regeneration) instead of a storm thrall.
- Twin Souls perk will not work with storm thralls. Sometimes the
- After buying the spell storm thrall from Phinis Gestor, it might not cast saying the caster doesn't have enough magicka, even if they do.
- Solution: try removing all clothing or armor with Conjuration discount enchantments.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.