Stump is Frodnar's dog, and can often be seen wandering around Riverwood, especially near the Sleeping Giant Inn. When he is not there, he often follows around Frodnar or sometimes wanders around Riverwood. He has the option to be talked to, but only barks when the action button is pressed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although Stump can be killed by other means, dialogue with Frodnar and Dorthe will not change in any way.
- Stump appears, like every dog in Skyrim, to be an Irish Wolfhound.
- If Frodnar's parents are killed and sent to the Honorhall Orphanage in Riften, Stump may follow him there.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Stump. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Frodnar and Stump may remain stuck in place in front of the Sleeping Giant Inn.
- If Alvor and Sigrid die and the Dragonborn adopts Dorthe, Stump may accompany her to their chosen family home, even though he does not belong to her.
- Stump may randomly attack the Dragonborn even if nothing was done to provoke him.