Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Summon Arvak is obtained as a reward at the end of the Find Arvak's Skull miscellaneous quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Summon Arvak is the only conjuration spell that is not combat related.
- Though this spell summons Arvak for 60 seconds, as long he is ridden, he will not dissipate.
- Arvak cannot be summoned at Forgotten Vale during Touching the Sky even though there is enough space for him. This is probably because it does not count as Tamriel wilderness.
- With the Twin Souls perk it is possible to summon two Arvaks.
- Even with 100% spell absorbtion, he is still able to be conjured.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.