- For other uses, see Surilie Brothers Wine.
Surilie Brothers Wine is a brand of wine found in The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire. It is notable for being more costly than the other wine brands found around Tamriel.
It is made in a Vineyard outside of Skingrad, in the province of Cyrodiil.
- 1 bottle can be found on the mantle above the fireplace in the kitchen wing of a Homestead.
- 2 bottles can be found on a table on the Storage Room wing patio of a homestead.
- 3 bottles can be found on a table on the bedroom wing patio of a homestead.
- Can sometimes be bought from innkeepers.