The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
Swamp Fungal Pods can be found around the edges of water sources.
- There are quite a few nodes around the waters between Morthal and Movarth's Lair.
- There is one in the Arch-Mage's Quarters.
- There is one on the second floor of the Hall of Countenance in the College of Winterhold, next to the alchemy lab.
- Two can be found within the Dawnstar Sanctuary after the Dark Brotherhood questline is completed and the Alchemy upgrade has been purchased from Delvin Mallory.
- At least five can found fairly close to each other just south of the Abandoned Shack.
Conventional uses[edit | edit source]
- Swamp Fungal Pod is one of three ingredients required to make one of the most valuable potions. The other two ingredients required are giant's toe and wheat.
- Combining a swamp fungal pod with an imp stool creates a poison that both heals and paralyses the target — this can be useful if you want to get someone out of the way without killing them. This can also be a useful means of weapon training, as it allows more attacks on a target while minimizing the danger to yourself.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Resist Shock||Lingering Damage Magicka||Paralysis||Restore Health|
† Multiple effects
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.