The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Sweet Roll is a pastry-like treat found in multiple locations within Skyrim.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- In houses and buildings.
- Most inns sell them.
- One in Breezehome, after the upgrade for the bedroom has been purchased from Proventus Avenicci.
- One in the kitchen of the Blue Palace.
- Several in Honningbrew Meadery.
- Several in Proudspire Manor, the purchasable house in Solitude.
- One in Emperor Pelagius' mind near Sheogorath.
- Four on a table in the locked room in the basement of Glover Mallory's House.DR
- Several on a table in Jorrvaskr.
- One in Quicksilver Mine, in Dawnstar.
- Five can be found throughout Mistveil Keep in Riften.
- In the Hall of Attainment, in the College of Winterhold.
- One on the dining table in Misty Grove during "A Night to Remember." One must use Telekinesis to retrieve it, as walking towards it will activate dialog with Sam Guevenne and the quest will end.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A target who is hit by the Wabbajack can turn into a sweetroll.
- Sweetrolls can be given to the Dragonborn's children as a gift.
- At PAX Australia 2016, Bethesda gave out real edible sweet rolls to the first hundred convention attendees.
- TES Wiki uses the Sweetroll template as a way for editors to express gratitude to other editors.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.