The Sword Saint's Blade is a greatsword in The Elder Scrolls Online obtained from Cadwell at the conclusion of the quest "God of Schemes" if Sai Sahan was sacrificed. The Sword Saint's Blade was inscribed by Sahan with prayers to the Alik'r Sword Saints.
Description[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
The Vestige must confront and defeat Molag Bal and, to do so, choose to sacrifice one of the members of the Five Companions to evoke to the power of the Amulet of Kings. The Vestige receives the Sword Saint's Blade from Cadwell if Sahan was chosen.
Set[edit | edit source]
- (2 items) Adds Health Recovery
- (3 items) Adds Stamina Recovery
- (4 items) Adds Recovery Recovery
- (5 items) Your Soul Trap ability gains 1,000 Weapon and Spell Damage
As a two-handed weapon, the Sword Saint's Blade fills two item slots and will always provide the first bonus without any other items of the set being equipped.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sword Saint's Blade binds on equip, meaning that it cannot be mailed, traded with or sold to other players once equipped. It can still be transferred between characters via banking.