Talk and information regarding topics other than the main page can be found at the Community Portal.
- Past discussions archived to...
- Archive 1: March 2006-July 2006 (Archived 23:53, 27 August 2006 (CDT))
Chainki + OblivioWiki
Hi, I'm the webmaster of Chainki. A couple of things:
- I don't know if there is some place where a link to The Chainki Oblivion pages are; if so, please add a link!
- Your website is not listed! Get to it!! I think you'll find a certain familiarity with the interface.
18.104.22.168 17:58, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- Thanks, I went ahead and added a link. --DragonWR12LB 23:37, 12 August 2006 (CDT)
- I don't think it's major enough to warrant a place on the main page. Most people don't come looking for the Voice Cast. I put a link to the Voice Cast at The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion though. If there's another article it can link from, feel free to add it. --TheSpectator 14:50, 18 August 2006 (CDT)
I've started the creation of which , I hope, will become the central hub for all things technical to do with oblivion, including technical issues, support, faqs, etc, etc. The page is Technical Information, and it's underway, although I've hit a roadblock about copyright stuff (see the talk page on Technical Issues). I think this page should be added to the Game mechanics box, and i think anyone who wants to add something to the page should. It should be BIG. Peace-Jsparks 13:47, 18 August 2006 (CDT)
Featured article and Collaboration boxes
- Can anyone make a nice star, a big one like that of Wikipedia's FA star? I made one like this: (Image:FA-star.png), though it's fairly generic and boring.
- Also, if someone would like to make some symbol for collaborations that could go in the upper right corner, feel free to do so. Because collaborations change (an article no longer becomes a collaboration when it's fully or nearly fully expanded), the symbol will be temporary, unlike the FA. --theSpectator talk 00:05, 28 August 2006 (CDT)
- Sorry I haven't been around, been busy with first week of college and all the partying and classes don't mix well :) : (Image:FA-star_BIG.png), totally stole that from the Wikipedia but it's under GULA or whatever. I also made this for the colab as you requested although I suck at image making. 50px (Image:CA-star_BIG.png) --DragonWR12LB 03:25, 3 September 2006 (CDT)