Are either of these actually bugs?
1. She can't be killed in her bed.
You probably can't kill her because she is essential. She can't be killed in her bed, or anywhere else for that matter.
2. She won't talk to you while you're trespassing.
I don't know if an NPC refusing to talk to you while trespassing is a bug. That seems normal. —This unsigned comment is by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!PacifistFist (talk) 23:47, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). Also, I agree with you 100%, and thus removed that information from the page. --— Radical D (bother \ stalk) 23:38, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
3. She floats above the ground and doesnt come back down. Mccray2013 03:06, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Olava the Fair
- Please excuse if I'm wrong, because I haven't played Oblivion. But wasn't it 500 years before? Sorry if this is wrong, again, but still.... 18.104.22.168 02:50, September 6, 2013 (UTC)