Are either of these actually bugs?
1. She can't be killed in her bed.
You probably can't kill her because she is essential. She can't be killed in her bed, or anywhere else for that matter.
2. She won't talk to you while you're trespassing.
I don't know if an NPC refusing to talk to you while trespassing is a bug. That seems normal. —This unsigned comment is by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!PacifistFist (talk) 23:47, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). Also, I agree with you 100%, and thus removed that information from the page. --— Radical D (bother \ stalk) 23:38, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
3. She floats above the ground and doesnt come back down. Mccray2013 03:06, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Olava the Fair Edit
- Please excuse if I'm wrong, because I haven't played Oblivion. But wasn't it 500 years before? Sorry if this is wrong, again, but still.... 188.8.131.52 02:50, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
Bug confirmation needed: Dragonborn gets stuck? Edit
This bug report was added without confirming it first. Can anyone else confirm that they have seen it?
- Vampire Lord, casts Vampire's Seduction on Olava and feeds upon her outside her hut and gets caught doing so. The Dragonborn will then become stuck in place and cannot move. The Dragonborn can use Whirlwind Sprint to move himself/herself forward, or get a bounty/arrested and taken to Dragonsreach, but will still be unable to move upon arriving there. The Dragonborn can still use weapons, shouts, abilities and spells, but just cannot move. The way to fix this is to reload a previous save. Cubears (talk) 04:17, March 11, 2014 (UTC) There is a very odd bug with Olava the Feeble when the Dragonborn is a