What's the magnitude of the magicka regen effect on this ring? (Should be visible in the Active Effects menu.) I read somewhere that it's 100% increased regen, but another site has the magnitude listed as "2 points" (2%). That can't be right........ can it?
- Its hard to notice through normal gameplay as in the day magicka regeneration is drastically reduced; It may be bugged and not work at all.
- I did a very rough test and I think its 100% regen. I drained my magic and it took 23 seconds to replenish 577 magicka. I then wore the ring and did the same and it took aobut 11 seconds to replenish 617 magicka. Unless we get some creation kit info, we cant confirm though.
- Jimeee (talk) 22:36, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I would say that it's something like +2 regen a second as in not a percentige.
- Jjeeff185 (talk) 08:17, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- That's definitely not the case, going by his numbers. 577 Magicka over 23 seconds is about 25 Magicka/second, and 617 Magicka over 11 seconds is about 56 Magicka/second. It's clearly doubling the rate, plus increasing it a little through adding 100 max Magicka. Woden87 (talk) 08:50, September 11, 2012 (UTC)