- I think this shout should deflect incoming arrows. AboveAverageJoe 13:26, November 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Great a twelve second recharge arrow block mechanic... Or you could just block with a shield... In other news, does anyone know how npc zoning operates? I had an npc in front of a cave and used the full version of this and it blew the npc into what would be the area where a player char would auto zone into the cave. I didn't see the npc come back after I knocked him there... Did I hit him so hard he zoned into the cave? Ryanshowseason2 (talk) 19:32, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
- It should be noted that this also interrupts a Dragon's fire/frost breath attack.
Star Wars? Edit
Is it just me, or is this similar to the Force Push from Star Wars? Or maybe a homage/reference? - BURNBAG 83!! 20:03, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
Am I suposed to learn 2nd and 3rd word from the Greybeards? Because they only teach me 2nd.
Ro Da Edit
When Draugr use this, the subtitles say "Ro da." How come they don't say Fus? Bioniclepluslotr</span> 20:33, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- They do. The shout is divided into two seperate subtitles. First, they show the Draugr saying "Fus...", followed by "Ro Dah!" You probably just missed the first subtitle. Sgt. S.S. (talk) 20:55, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I see it now. It changes really fast and they say Fus realyl softly, then shout Ro Dah. Bioniclepluslotr</span> 00:35, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
should this be added?Edit
recently the xbox live market place added a avatar item where you would use unrelenting force on a mud crab.should this infomation be added to the page?220.127.116.11 00:11, June 26, 2012 (UTC)