Tan Linens are beige colored pants. They are very common middle-class apparel and may appear as loot from bandits and marauders or in random, low quality loot containers, such as the respawning crates and sacks in the Imperial City where they are most common. They often appear in a general goods merchant's inventory. They are perhaps the most common pants one may find throughout Cyrodiil.
Locations[edit | edit source]
This outfit can be found in the following locations:
- Can be found as random loot (such as in respawning crates and sacks)
- Arnora's House in Bruma, downstairs on a shelf near the bed.
- Best Goods and Guarantees in Leyawiin, upstairs in a bedroom on top of a cupboard.
- Bleak Flats Cave, next to a chest where you find Erthor
- Borba's Goods and Stores in Cheydinhal, to the left of the counter on a shelf with various other clothes.
- The Dividing Line in Leyawiin, in the same location as above (the buildings are almost identical)
- J'Ghasta's House in Bruma, upstairs in the bedroom on top of a drawer.
- 2nd Floor West in the Leyawiin Mages Guild, on a cupboard in the room on the left as you enter.
- Margarte's House in Leyawiin, through the door on your right as you enter.
- Matthias Draconis' House in the Imperial City Talos Plaza District, upstairs on the floor next to a cupboard.
- Nord Winds in Bruma, on a shelf with various other clothes in the northeast corner of the top floor.
- Ra'Jahirr's House in Leyawiin, in the bedroom upstairs on a shelf.
- Salmo the Baker's House in Skingrad, on the top floor in the bedroom on top of a chest.