Tanusea Veloth is a Dunmer Pilgrim who resides in Vivec City in upper level of Arena Canton. She has been infected with Corprus disease but does not show any symptoms because of a blessing by Almalexia. She is considered a holy pilgrim and stands in high regard of the people of Vivec City
As a member of the temple the Nerevarine must convince Tanusea Veloth to go to the Corprusarium to avoid infecting other people.
- Disease Carries
"Just ask,. You have my complete attention."
- leave Vivec City "Why should I leave?"
- "I have heard others make these claims. Why should I believe you? Am I disfigured? Do I look as if I have Corprus? If you were more pious, perhaps I would listen to you. I doubt you have even read "Saryoni's Sermons.""
- "Enough. You do not need to quote from your copy of "Saryoni's Sermons." I will do as you ask and go to the Corprusarium."
- Do this as a favor for me. "I believe my place is here in Vivec City. I will not leave just because some stranger with bad manners asks me to."
"I believe my place is here in Vivec City. You have not yet persuaded me otherwise."
"I believe you are a decent at heart. I will go to the Corprusarium because you have asked me so kindly."
- leave Vivec City "I will go to the Corprusarium. Give me time. I am an old woman."
- "I believe you are a decent at heart. I will go to the Corprusarium because you have asked me so kindly."
- "I believe my place is here in Vivec City. You have not yet persuaded me otherwise."
- Tanusua Veloth's Corprus Disease cannot be cured by a spell such as Rilm's Gift.
This section contains bugs related to Tanusea Veloth. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Killing Tanusea and searching her corpse has a small chance of giving the player Corprus. This cannot be cured even by Divayth Fyr, as they were only supposed to have contracted it from Dagoth Gares, effectively breaking the main quest storyline.