The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Skyshard – Under the southeastern ship
- Strakes and Futtocks – On board of the southwestern ship
- Shipyard Workers, Take Warning! – On the crates on the scaffolding north from the southwestern ship
- Ansei Shrine – Next to the statues of Ansei Warriors, in the middle of the town
- Covenant's Pride Designs
- Rasner's Regret Designs
- Belle of Balfiera Designs
- Broken Ward Pieces
- Goat's Milk
- Earth from a warrior's grave
- Desert Breeze
- Reforged Ansei Ward
- Ansei Maja's Ward
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Ansei Maja
- Captain Rawan
- Jeromec Lemal
- Llasi Omoren
- Prince Azah
- Sergeant Hadima
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Goat – A unique invincible goat that has 400 health and can be milked during the "Alasan's Plot"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The names of the ships that are being built are "The Covenant's Pride" (the southwestern ship), "Ranser's Regret" (the northwestern ship) and the "Belle of Balfiera" (the eastern ship).
- Tava's Blessing is the precursor of Lainlyn. The town was later renamed after the Lainlyn family.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.