Tavern Clothes are a semi-rare piece of clothing in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn cannot purchase Tavern Clothes from any merchant and those that wear the clothes do not respawn when killed.
- Alva in Morthal – Can be obtained during the quest "Laid to Rest."
- Hroki and Rhiada in Markarth.
- Karita in Dawnstar.
- Mogrul in Raven Rock.DR
- Narri in the Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath.
- Rhiada in the Treasury House in Markarth
- Shel in Dushnikh Yal.
- Susanna the Wicked in Windhelm – Essential, so the clothes cannot be obtained from her (not even with Perfect Touch perk).
- Sultry Maiden inside of Pelagius' mind during the quest "The Mind of Madness" – Marked as an essential and a ghost, so the clothes cannot be obtained from her
- Castle Volkihar – One is on the left on a shelf in the vampire cattle room among other clothing.DG
- Liar's Retreat – One can be retrieved from a woman's corpse behind the bar.
- Markath Hall of the Dead – found in one of the coffins if Rhiada is killed.
- On males, it looks like a yellow variant of the purple clothes and red clothes.
- It is one of the most revealing clothing pieces in the game for females.
- If the Dragonborn does not clear Liar's Retreat, the Tavern Clothes will respawn indefinitely.
- The female version comes with "jewelry" in the form of bracelets, arm bands, and a necklace. These do not occupy any arm or necklace slots; it is part of the outfit. In addition, female Tavern Clothes are one of the few clothes that come with such jewelry, the others being the blue and green variants of Fine Clothes.
This section contains bugs related to Tavern Clothes. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Hide Bracers, part of the Dragonborn's arms disappear, much like Linwe's armor in third-person. If wearing