Tel Fyr is a Telvanni wizard tower in the region of Azura's Coast in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The island, upon which it sits, lies southwest of Sadrith Mora, just off the eastern coast near the Molag Amur region.
Description[edit | edit source]
Tel Fyr is the Telvanni stronghold of the wizard Divayth Fyr and his daughters, who undertake scientific and magical experiments in his stronghold. He has done a great deal of work toward developing a cure for corprus disease. Tel Fyr also houses a Corprusarium where the victims of corprus can find refuge and live out the remainder of their lives in relative peace. Divayth Fyr has placed many rare treasures in the Corprusarium, and challenges adventurers and thieves to obtain them. However, the Nerevarine must not attack any of the corprus monsters or victims while inside. Most notable about Tel Fyr, however, is the fact that the only living Dwemer known to exist in Tamriel resides in the Corprusarium.
Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Volendrung – A unique warhammer found in a level 100 lock chest next to Yagrum Bagarn in the Corprusarium Bowels.
- Cuirass of the Savior's Hide – A unique cuirass found in a level 100 lock chest next to Yagrum Bagarn in the Corprusarium Bowels.
- Daedric Sanctuary Amulet — A unique amulet found in a Small Ornate Lockbox.
- Scourge – a unique blunt weapon found in a chest next to Divayth Fyr.
- Daedric Crescent – A unique two-handed weapon, which is actually located in Magas Volar, but can only be accessed by using the Daedric Sanctuary Amulet, found here.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Alfe Fyr (Female Dunmer)
- Beyte Fyr (Female Dunmer)
- Delte Fyr (Female Dunmer)
- Delyna Mandas (Female Dunmer)
- Divayth Fyr (Male Dunmer)
- Tanusea Veloth (Female Dunmer) – after completion of "Disease Carrier"
- Uupse Fyr (Female Dunmer)
- Vistha-Kai (Male Argonian)
- Yagrum Bagarn (Male Dwemer)
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dialogue in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind