Description[edit | edit source]
"Flash through the shadows and ambush an enemy, dealing ____ Magic Damage and stunning them for 2 seconds.
If the target is a player, they are briefly snared instead of being stunned."
Requirement[edit | edit source]
- Unlocks when the Vestige reaches rank 4 in the Assassination skill line.
Morphs[edit | edit source]
|Lotus Fan – Snares the target for longer instead of stunning them, and deals additional damage over time to the target and nearby enemies.
"Flash through the shadows and ambush an enemy, dealing ____ Magic Damage and reducing their Movement Speed by 31% for 8 seconds. After teleporting you unleash a fan of knives, dealing an additional ____ Magic Damage over 8 seconds to the target and nearby enemies."
|Ambush – Converts to a Stamina ability, and grants you Major Empower, increasing the damage of your next attack.|
"Also grants you Empower, increasing the damage of your next attack by 20%."
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 5: The tooltip for this ability now specifies that it immobilizes other player characters instead of stunning them 
- Update 6: Ambush now uses stamina instead of magicka, and applies the Minor Berserk buff on the next attack.
- Update 6: This ability will now critically hit properly.
- Update 6: Fixed an issue with the cast time listed on this ability's tooltip.
- Update 7: Increased the initial hit damage for Lotus Fan.
- Update 7: Increased the stun duration for this ability to 2 seconds 
- Update 7: Fixed an issue that was causing the stun to not grant monsters CC immunity.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue where canceling this ability mid-cast would cause weird visual issues.
- Update 7: The Shadow Cloak ability will no longer be removed by a number of abilities, including this one, when you successfully avoid their damage, though note that taking damage from this ability will still remove you from stealth.
- Update 9: The damage over time from Lotus Fan is no longer considered a bleed, and is now a standard magical damage over time. The damage can now be mitigated by normal means, but has been increased by 15% to account for this.
- Update 9: Significantly revised the tooltip of Lotus Fan to indicate that only the primary target is snared, and the damage over time is applied to the primary target and all nearby enemies.
- Update 9: Adjusted the snare applied to the enemy target at the beginning of all charge/teleport abilities (such as Shield Charge, Critical Charge, or Teleport Strike) to be a 60% snare for 750 milliseconds from a 100% snare for 500 milliseconds.
- Update 9: Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs where the initial damage could not be dodged.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.