Skill Lines[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Ability: Radial Sweep -> Empowering Sweep / Crescent Sweep
- Puncturing Strikes -> Biting Jabs / Puncturing Sweep
- Piercing Javelin -> Aurora Javelin / Binding Javelin
- Focused Charge -> Explosive Charge / Toppling Charge
- Spear Shards -> Luminous Shards / Blazing Spear
- Sun Shield -> Radiant Ward / Blazing Shield
- Ultimate Ability: Nova -> Solar Prison / Solar Disturbance
- Sun Fire -> Vampire's Bane / Reflective Light
- Solar Flare -> Dark Flare / Solar Barrage
- Backlash -> Power of the Light / Purifying Light
- Eclipse -> Unstable Core / Total Dark
- Radiant Destruction -> Radiant Glory / Radiant Oppression
- Ultimate Ability: Rite of Passage -> Remembrance / Practiced Incantation
- Rushed Ceremony -> Breath of Life / Honor the Dead
- Healing Ritual -> Lingering Ritual / Ritual of Rebirth
- Restoring Aura -> Radiant Aura / Repentance
- Cleansing Ritual -> Purifying Ritual / Extended Ritual
- Rune Focus -> Restoring Focus / Channeled Focus
Skill books[edit | edit source]
- Aura of the Righteous
- Rituals of the Harmonious Masters
- Stendarr's Divine Spear
- The Four Abominations
- The Friend of All Mortals
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Templar, along with the Warden, are the only classes that have a skill line focused on healing.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Templar is the most Versatile class in the game that excels in every role in combat.
- This class with great defensive passives, damage-absorbing skills and shield-based abilities and anti-undead skills allows building classic Paladin type characters which, arguably, have the highest survivability in the game with excellent defense and self-healing abilities.
- The Templar can also be great Blademaster type characters. Their mastery of all types of physical weapons is best amongst all classes. As such two-handed weapon wielding Blademaster type characters has insane physical damage dealing power second to only dual-wielding Assassin type Nightblades by a small margin but have significantly higher survivability than Assassin type Nightblades.
- The Templar can also be good Rangers as well, due to their increased damage with the bow.
- The Templar class is recommended for all players new to the game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Classes in The Elder Scrolls Online|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.