Template documentation(for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
MorrowindCharacters should be used for all Morrowind NPC pages.
This infobox may be added by pasting the template as shown below into an article. Any parameters which are left blank or omitted collapse and will not appear in the published article. They can, however, be added in at a later date.
Rank within faction. E.g., Captain of the Guard, Soldier.
Services this NPC offers. E.g., Potion Shop, Alchemy Training, etc.
Yes = This character temporarily cannot be killed. No = This character can be killed at any time. Always = This character can never be killed.
Ref ID is the ID used in Morrowind to identify the character
When adding/editing a new page, please add all the relevant categories as it's important that all our pages are correctly organized. These include:
- Race: Example (add Nord and Morrowind: Nords)
- Sex: Example (add Male and Morrowind: Males)
- Are they a member of a faction (add Morrowind: <faction> member)
- Are they a skill trainer (Skill Trainers)
- Are they a merchant of any kind? (add Morrowind: Merchants or Spell Merchant)
- Is the page a stub? (add NPC stubs)
You don't need to add the following categories as they are built into the template:
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.