Ten Pace Boots are unique heavy boots and an artifact found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. These boots are enchanted to increase the wearer's Athletics and Speed, as well as prevent the wearer from being damaged when falling from a significant height. They also drain the wearer's Fatigue.
Enchantment[edit | edit source]
Enchantment ID: tenpaceboots_en
All magic effects are for one-hundred twenty seconds on self:
- Drain Fatigue – 5 points for 120 seconds
- Fortify Skill: Athletics – 20 points for 120 seconds
- Fortify Attribute: Speed – 20 points for 120 seconds
- Slow Fall – 1 point for 120 seconds
Note: One point of Slow Fall eliminates fall damage from any height, but minimally slows the rate of descent.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This pair of boots can be found in the Daedric ruins of Bal Fell, on an island in the Azura's Coast region. They are located at the base of the Statue of Sheogorath in the Inner Shrine area, inside a trapped and locked chest requiring 75 Security to unlock.
Quests[edit | edit source]
The ten Pace Boots can be sold at the Museum of Artifacts for 30,000 . They can also be donated.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal has a different ID: