The Thalmor Wizards are an elite group of Altmer mages. They are competent in both Destruction and Illusion magic. Outfitted in Thalmor Robes and Hooded Thalmor Robes, which decrease Destruction spell costs by 12%, each one also posses an Elven Dagger.
In battle, Thalmor Wizards switch between ranged shock spells such as Sparks, Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning and Wards. Some Thalmor Wizards summon Storm Atronachs or Flame Atronachs (level-dependent).
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Thalmor Wizards appear at the Thalmor Embassy, serving as guards to the restricted areas. Several more accompany Thalmor Soldiers in The Ratway Vaults and The Ratway Warrens, searching for Esbern and the Dragonborn.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"Why aren't you at your post, Justiciar?"
- Emissary Elenwen was asking for you inside. (Persuade) "Why didn't you say so? Take over my post. Make sure nobody enters the Solar."
- Yes sir. Sorry, sir. "Well? Get out of here and mind your rounds."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "There's the Blades agent! Kill him!"
- "Esbern cannot elude us, fool!"
- "The Thalmor's memory is long."
- "You should not have meddled in the Thalmor's affairs."