The (Improved) Emperor's Guide to Tamriel is a book written by Flaccus Terentius to explain his adventures throughout Tamriel during the Second Era. It is available with the retail version of the Imperial Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online.
It was the second of such books written by Flaccus, with the first having being written previously under the reign of Emperor Leovic.
- Gudrig gro-Murtag (mentioned)
The [Improved] Emperor's Guide to
Being a description in both art and prose of the provinces of Tamriel --
their people, customs, features of their histories, and other pertinent matter.
Dedicated to Honoria Lucasta
You played your lute and sang laments
On Rain's Hand I gave my intent
Bewitching me with blue eyes
Our love soars across the skies
Amid the lavender and flowers
Mara's glow and warmth are ours
You have the rosiest of cheeks
I'll miss them most in the coming weeks
Our Houses are now intertwined
The marriage parchment to be signed
A Bravil noble and a fertile wife?
I pledge to you my fealty and life
More divine than all the eight
Soon to return: I pledge you wait?
[Dibella wept, if this sappy triteness won't cause Honoria to flee willingly into another suitor's arms. Torch this dedication and begin anew.]
- Author Foreword
- Cyrodiil ("Near Bravil")
- Imperial City ("A Meeting with the Chancellor")
- High Rock ("The Bretons of the Daggerfall Covenant")
- Hammerfell ("Redguards of the Daggerfall Covenant")
- Northern Bangkorai and the Mountains ("Orcs of the Daggerfall Covenant")
- Skyrim ("Nords of the Ebonheart Pact")
- Stonefalls and Deshaan ("The Dark Elves of Morrowind")
- Black Marsh ("Argonians of the Ebonheart Pact")
- Elsweyr ("Khajiit of the Aldmeri Dominion")
- Auridon ("High Elves of the Aldmeri Dominion")
- Valenwood ("Wood Elves of the Aldmeri Dominion")
- Dreams of Cyrodiil ("Nightmares of Coldharbour")