Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Asgeir Snow-Shod is occasionally found here, usually at night.
- Brynjolf is occasionally found here, before the completion of the quest "A Chance Arrangement."
- Hemming Black-Briar is occasionally found here.
- Indaryn is occasionally found here, usually at night.
- Keerava is the innkeeper and proprietor, along with her love interest Talen-Jei
- Louis Letrush, the person who initiates the quest "Promises to Keep," can be found here.
- Maramal can be found preaching here the first time the Dragonborn visits, afterwards he moves to the chapel of Mara to do his duties as a priest, from whom the Dragonborn can obtain the Amulet of Mara.
- Marcurio, a mage-mercenary for hire, can be found near the entrance available to hire for 500 If hired once and wearing the Amulet of Mara you can ask to marry him.
- Maven Black-Briar can be found here most nights and during certain quests.
- Mjoll the Lioness is occasionally found here. She is a marriageable Nord.
- Sapphire occasionally resides here until Shadr's debt is taken care of, then she will move to The Ragged Flagon - Cistern.
- Talen-Jei is a proprietor of the inn, and can be found here.
- Vulwulf Snow-Shod can be found here when not in Snow-Shod Manor.
- The Bee and Barb is the only tavern in a major city in Skyrim without a bard. Louis Letrush is classified as a bard, but does not sing or play musical instruments.
- Talen-Jei sells 3 unique drinks: the Cliff Racer, the Velvet LeChance, and the White-Gold Tower. All 3 can only be purchased at The Bee and Barb.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.