'The Elder Scrolls Online: Dragon Bones' – Official Trailer
Do you like this video?
- Two new dungeons appear with a theme surrounding Dragons, with all sorts of achievements and items to earn. Upon entering either of them, you are given the Renegade Dragon Priest Mask for free.
- Fang Lair – It is an ancient Dwarven ruin and that houses a burial tomb for long deceased Dragon. A Necromancer has taken up themselves to reanimate the bones of the Ancient Dragon, to wreak havoc on the world.
- Scalecaller Peak – The burial site of an Ancient Dragon Priest has been overrun by a diseased cultist that worship Peryite, the Daedric Prince of Disease. Their goal is to release a terrible disease upon Tamriel, the worst of which Tamriel has ever faced.
- Update 17 – New quality of life improvements, including home storage, an appearance-related feature, and two new Battlegrounds arenas.
- In the 2017 Year Ahead post, Matt Firor said there would be a dungeon-based DLC in the third quarter of every year, but did not specify if the DLC of each year's first quarter would be dungeon-based.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.