The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold is a 2003 RPG developed exclusively for Java-enabled cell phones in the style and scope of its fellow The Elder Scrolls games. It is one of the The Elder Scrolls Travels games and is published by Bethesda Softworks. The player character is referred to as the Master Tunnel Rat.
- Spellsword (Nokia 3650 only)
Unlike in other titles, some of the races are not playable. Those that are playable are bound to a class.
Nords are rogues and barbarians, Redguards are knights, High Elves are spellswords and sorcerers, Wood Elves are nightblades, and Bretons are battlemages.
- Randomly generated dungeons.
- Between 8 and 36 dungeons in the game, depending on the handset used
- Monsters can give the following illnesses (incomplete list)
- Blind: The map disappears and the background shifts to black.
- Delusions: The player is infected with a magical illness and attacked by an improbably high number of monsters, who, while the result of delusions, can still kill the player.
- Vampirism: Background goes to red, and health declines a little each second until death occurs or the ailment expires. For every monster killed though, health is increased.
|Arena • Daggerfall • Morrowind (Tribunal | Bloodmoon) • Oblivion • (Knights of the Nine | Shivering Isles)|
Skyrim (Dawnguard | Hearthfire | Dragonborn | Special Edition | Very Special Edition) • VI
|Battlespire • Redguard • Eye of Argonia • Paradise Sugar|
Travels (Stormhold | Dawnstar | Shadowkey | Oblivion Mobile | Travels: Oblivion) • Online (DLC | Online: Morrowind | Summerset | Elsweyr | Greymoor)
Legends (Expansions) • Blades
|Arena Manual • Codex Scientia • Daggerfall Manual • The Daggerfall Chronicles|
Battlespire User's Guide • Battlespire Athenaeum • The Redguard Companion • Morrowind Manual
The Morrowind Prophecies • Oblivion Game Guide • Skyrim Game Guide • Hero's Guides to The Elder Scrolls Online
|The Origin of Cyrus! • The Infernal City • Lord of Souls • The Art of Skyrim • Tales of Tamriel (The Land | The Lore)|
The Skyrim Library (The Histories | Man, Mer, and Beast | The Arcane)