Welcome to Elder Scrolls! It is great that you want to start contributing. Contributing to a wiki can be overwhelming at first, with so many things to do. It is recommend that you create an account and read some of the help pages and the Style Guide to get a better idea. In general, there are no requirements for contributing-you can contribute, simply change a spelling mistake here or there, or help establish the entire wiki.
This page documents the different projects and tasks that are currently going on. If there is a major overhaul that needs to be done with the wiki, it will most likely be listed here, for example, creating the quest or character pages for Oblivion.
Unending tasks are tasks that are, as the name suggests, unending. These tasks can never really be completed, because there will always be more to do later, but they should still be done as best as possible anyway.
Categorizing pages and imagesEdit
All pages and images need to be categorized.
- A list of categories can be found here.
- A list of uncategorized images can be found here.
- A list of uncategorized pages can be found here.
- A list of uncategorized categories can be found here.
- A list of uncategorized templates can be found here.
Maintenance of incomplete pagesEdit
Incomplete pages are pages that either lack sufficient images, require an image in the first place, or are a stub. There are also other miscellaneous incomplete pages. A full list can be found in these categories:
- Category:Image Needed – A list of pages that require an image.
- Category:Articles Needing Attention – A list of pages that require a cleanup.
- Category:Stubs – A list of pages that are classified as stubs.
- Category:Articles to be Merged – A list of pages that need to be combined.
- Category:Articles to be Split – A list of pages that need to be split up into separate pages.
- Category:Articles Needing Citation – A list of pages that need reliable sources cited to contentious claims.
Completing any of these pages is a great way to help the wiki.