|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
The reason I am applying is that I am an active user who knows the rules. I have never been kicked nor banned once on a wiki, and there has been an increase in new/old users on chat for the past week or so. I can apply the rules justly, and I am able to be mature, friendly to new/old users, and help when needed. Qahnaarin1997 (talk)
- Support – Qahnaarin1997 was one of the people I've considered to be a possible chat mod before but he was busy at the time when Kora and Lilith applied so he wasn't included. Qahnaarin has been active on chat for a long time and he knows how things operate on chat, knows the rules and he has a good reputation. Although Lilith still has her powers, she's still inactive, we also lost G0LD3NF1RE so I believe we would need more mods due to our increased chat crowd. I might also be online less soon, busy with real life. 21:57, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – Qahn is active and I feel he knows the rules, knowns the community and gets along with everyone. ∰ High Goddess Venus-Afrodite-Finelia Ω Mighty Ruler of the Gods ⊛ ( talk ) Ꮻ 22:04, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – He is active, he knows the rules, and he gets along with everyone else. He has what it takes, in my opinion. Blutbad (talk) 18:26, March 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – See him on chat all the time, usually unbiased, doesn't cause trouble. Is aware of the rules, and could be a great mod.
- Support – Qahn is active, has never broken the rules; been kicked or banned. Atm he is the most qualified user for these rights, and I believe he will make good use of the tools. Starkiller131 (talk) 18:36, March 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – Qahn's a great guy, and he clearly knows the rule. I say, let him be a chat mod. Ned Tp- Contribs 20:45, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Neutral – I am sure this nomination will pass, just as I have no doubt that Qah will be a good moderator. He will learn fast, I am sure. I'm voting neutral simply because we are quite well staffed and in general we should be careful about rushing applications. Bronkiin (talk) 21:50, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Neutral – My reasons are basically identical to Bronkiin's. We have enough Cmods already but as long as he learns what he needs to do and how to do it properly I have no issue with it. -Kora Stormblade (talk) -23:13, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
- We have patrollers and other staff members with chat mod rights but for actual chat mods we only have RenzXVI and Kora Stormblade as active members. Other staff could be busy with editing or other things on the wiki so it would always be good to have another chat mod who's active on just the chat section of the wiki. We also really do have an increase in chat users and trolls. 22:03, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – She has come across as immature at times, and does sometimes get into arguments, but I am of the belief that she can do what is necessary on the wiki. I think she can do a good job as chat moderator. Blutbad (talk) 19:49, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – We don't need two more Mods. Has been on chat less than Qah; is more confrontational than Qah. Has shown does not have full understanding of the rules, often questioning legitimate bans and kicks. Bronkiin (talk) 22:14, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – I do not believe Ashley is qualified for the moderator position. I have not seen Ashley display any of the necessary traits such as a display of leadership or capability, and when she's involved in a discussion, it's typically an argument. ShawnHowellsCP (talk) 22:17, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – Gurl you're nice and all but I feel that you don't know the policies like Bronkiin said. ALso agree with Shawn. Love you tho :3 ∰ High Goddess Venus-Afrodite-Finelia Ω Mighty Ruler of the Gods ⊛ ( talk ) Ꮻ 22:24, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – You don't show a unbiased view on anything ever, and you usually are in a argument with someone I feel like this could lead to a whole ton of unlegitimate bans and kicks DarkVaultBoi111 (talk) 23:38, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – Basically the reasons everyone else has already stated. Is hardly on chat and is usually involved in the arguments of chat when they are on. -Kora Stormblade (talk) 23:53, March 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – Ashley has a decent attitude sometimes, but seen too many arguments while she was involved in. Isn't on chat enough, as she's only started to get on chat more than once a week. I don't feel she's qualified as of yet.
I would like to apply for chat mod because I know we are in need of more staff especially in the hours that chat is "dead" I belive I would be suitable for this position for a number of reason:
- 1 Due to lack of RL social life I can be on at any time as needed especially in the "dead" hours or when there are too many users in chat and chat mods are for mods to sort out trolling.
- 2 I regularily reread the rules so i know what is and what isnt allowed.
- 3 I have knowledge of TES series (or which pages to link the user to if I dont know the answer) so I can help anyone seeking advice.
- 4 I've been an active member since 2012 so I know my way around the wiki as well as most of the users old and new.
- 5 I'm friendly and helpful in chat but serious when needed.
- Support – she's in chat often, and she seems to know the rules well. Ashley (talk) 20:10, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – she's active in chat, she's friendly and helpful, and she can be mature when she wants to. She does seem to know the rules as well. I do not see any reason why she should NOT be a chat moderator. Blutbad (talk) 20:43, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – Blitz is my friend, and she's certainly active in chat more than even Renz and the other mods, and she never breaks any rules. I'm certainly for her being a chat mod. Ned Tp- Contribs 20:47, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – On chat a lot, helpful when needed, is a bit immature at times but has shown that this is only "joke mode" and can and will be serious if required. Could be a good mod, but keep in mind we don't want too many more after this XD.
- Support – Blitzbear93 knows a lot about TES games and knows a lot about the wiki since she has been here since November 2012. She has experience in running wikis (even though her wiki is pretty different) and I believe she knows the rules on TES well enough. She's hyperactive but mature when she needs to be, only negative I could think of is her spelling but it's only a slight drawback, warnings issued on chat are usually brief. Her timezone is also another good quality since she can come on chat at a different than most chat mods, that's good since it's ideal that the chat has a mod online at all times. Most people say we might already have enough mods but there's no harm in having more if they do good with their jobs, current chat mods could get busy too so we need enough people to fill in. 07:29, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – What can I say that hasn't already been said? Well for one she's active in chat more than most users regular chat users. I believe she could make a good chat moderator if the following things happen: She tries to improve her spelling, I know she's gotten better, but there's always room for improvement. Second, she has said in her fifth point of her application that I'm friendly and helpful in chat but serious if needed. My concern with her receiving these rights, is that she might be to serious, you might be thinking. How can anyone be too serious? Well, let's say I insult Qahn he might take it as a joke, but she might not. Thirdly, she has said in chat I only kick trolls that's a big problem. Chat moderators are supposed to kick/ban anyone who causes trouble, not just trolls. I support Blitzbear93 for moderator, I just think she has things to work on. Starkiller131 (talk) 22:20, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Support – I believe that she would make a good edition. She can be on late late at night to keep out the trouble makers, and she has been an active user and has been on the wiki for a long time. She knows the rules, and I believe can enforce them properly. Qahnaarin1997 (talk) 03:52, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – I'm sorry but I don't think she has the maturity to be a Cmod yet. I also feel she is too quick with things and is too strict with the rules at moments. -Kora Stormblade (talk) 21:03, March 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose – Essentially what Kora said. Furthermore, I feel like it would be bad to have too many chat mods.
- Neutral – Blitz wouldn't have stood out to me as a natural choice for chat mod and could be on more. But it's a very good application and I do recognise all of the qualities she's listed. Bronkiin (talk) 21:27, March 21, 2016 (UTC)