- For other uses, see The Forgemaster.
The Forgemaster is bigger and stronger than normal Centurions. It appears after all other Dwemer Animunculi in the chamber have been dealt with, arising from the magma from behind the forge. Parts of its armor and metal appear yellow hot, as it was recently bathed in magma. Instead of a normal Centurion steam attack, it performs a fire breath attack, similar to that of dragons. Upon death its armor cools and it shrinks to the size of an ordinary Dwarven centurion.
The Forgemaster appears as the final enemy that must be defeated before the Dragonborn can use the Aetherium Forge.
- Unlike regular animunculi, the Forgemaster is immune to fire damage and vulnerable to frost damage.
- Any viable pieces of metal that are looted from the Forgemaster's body can be smelted into the respective ingots.
- The Forgemaster is resistant to the Vampiric Drain spell.
- If the Dragonborn is too close to the Forgemaster, they will take fire damage over time.
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)|
|Named Creatures||Arvak • Bran • CuSith • The Forgemaster • Garmr • Naaslaarum • Sceolang • The Reaper • Voslaarum|
|Docile Creatures||Ancestor Moth • Armored Troll • Armored Frost Troll • Bone Hawk • Frost Giant |
Husky • Shellbug • Vale Deer • Soul Wisp
|Hostile Creatures||Ancient Frost Atronach • Chaurus Hunter • Chaurus Hunter Fledgling • Death Hound |
Falmer Warmonger • Feral Falmer • Frozen Chaurus • Frozen Falmer • Gargoyle (Brute • Sentinel)
Legendary Dragon • Revered Dragon • Spriggan Earth Mother • Vale Sabre Cat
|Undead||Boneman • Keeper • Mistman • Wrathman • Nightlord Vampire • Nightmaster Vampire|