- Not to be confused with The Gray Mire.
The Grey Mare is an inn located on the road to the castle in Chorrol. Ten given to Emfrid will rent a room for a day.
Reynald Jemane can be found every day drinking, and the Hero may obtain the quest "Separated at Birth" by talking to him.
The Hero can also talk to Valus Odiil about his two sons to obtain the quest "The Killing Field." A mage named Earana resides here.
This section contains bugs related to The Grey Mare. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- 360 There is a glitch involved within the programming of The Grey Mare; when the wooden sign hanging above the door is hit with a weapon, rather than woodchips being thrown about, it bleeds.