Background[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Retrieve the item from the business in the city
- Return the item to Vex
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
These quests are quests given to the Dragonborn by Vex in The Ragged Flagon as extra work for the Thieves Guild. The purpose of a heist job is to steal a certain item from various places around Skyrim. These are side quests and do not play a role in successful completion of the main Thieves Guild line of quests. They can, however, play a part in building the Guild, unlocking city influence quests, and becoming Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild.
Possible jobs[edit | edit source]
|List of Targets for the quest|
The following is an incomplete list of items that may be asked to be stolen from in this job. The quests may appear in a different order.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Journal[edit | edit source]
|The Heist Job – TGRSL|
|10||I've been told to retrieve the <Alias=ItemToGet> from <Alias=Business> in <Alias=City>. I need to complete this job without killing any of the location's residents or getting caught and spending time in jail.
|50||I've been told to retrieve the <Alias=ItemToGet> from <Alias=Business> in <Alias=City>.
|200||I've successfully completed the job and received my share of the pay.
|250||By killing a resident at the task's location, I've failed this job and was forced to forfeit my share of the pay.
|During the course of this task, I was arrested and sent to the local jail. I've therefore failed the job and was forced to forfeit my share of the pay.
|Before the task could be completed, I decided to quit. I've therefore failed the job and forfeited any pay I might have received.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 100–500 , based on character level.
- Possible Thieves Guild trophy (depending on number of jobs completed).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to The Heist Job. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The White Phial" has been completed before stealing the emerald from the strongbox, the thief may not be rewarded. If "
- Prowler's Profit.
Sometimes a theft won't work when stealing from a strongbox, the quest will not continue. This could be caused by
player.removespell 000f20beinto the console allows for the removal of Prowler's Profit, fixing the bug. This can later be reversed after the completion of The Heist Jobs by entering
player.addspell 000f20beinto the console to add Prowler's Profit back to the Dragonborn. Entering
- follower) distracts the Dragonborn whilst saying the quest finishing dialogue. The quest may sometimes become impossible to complete if a person (such as a
- Even if the job is completed successfully, a notice may appear stating that the Dragonborn was arrested and sent to the local jail, causing them to fail the task and forfeit their share of the pay. This can also happen if the Dragonborn is arrested for an unrelated crime before turning in the heist job.