Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
To investigate, travel to Dive Rock itself and find a journal speaking of how Agnar the Unwavering set out to slay the beast for revenge from his friend. On the way the player might find the monster, a large female troll named Uderfrykte Matron near the dead body of Agnar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This quest is not able to be viewed in the journal, this means the stages of the quest can be completed in any order.
- Agnar's Journal can be read to find out what happened before Agnar and his wife were killed.
- Agnar's Journal says that he carries a steel axe, but a silver axe can be found next to his body.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to The Horror of Dive Rock. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Agnar's body sometimes does not appear and will disappear after three in-game days once the Hero has been near it. In that case, the armor, helmet and shield remain.
- Imperial City. If the Hero tries to pick up Agnar's fur hat, they will get a message that they cannot scavenge from their opponent's body. This is the same message given if they try to scavenge from an opponent after winning a match in the arena in the
- The Underfrykte Maiden is scripted to be partially invisible with a frost shader, but sometimes appears green or nearly invisible.