Template:SkyrimShips Docked in the Haafingar Hold, it's likely named after Katariah I, former Dunmer Empress during the Third Era. The Katariah appears during Hail Sithis! quest and is docked for rest of the game. To enter The Katariah, pull the chain near the ship's stern.
On the bow of ship sits the carved effigy of an Elven woman, while a statue on the prow displays a cloaked male figure. The woman on the bow may be Katariah I.
Had the Dragonborn been appointed Listener of the Dark Brotherhood during the Fourth Era, they might have infiltrated The Katariah to assassinate Emperor Titus Mede II on a contract, set up by Amaund Motierre of the Elder Council.
- A unique scimitar called Windshear can be found on the deck of the ship.
- Skill Book King: Two-Handed.
- The unique piece of clothing, Emperor's Robes, can be found in the Emperor's sleeping quarters and on the Emperor's body.
- The Gilded Wristguards can be found in the Emperor's chambers.
- A Flawless Ruby can be found in the Emperor's chambers.
- A Soul Gem can be found behind the door in the Emperor's sleeping quarters.
- Various food items can be found in barrels throughout the ship.
- Various items in the Imperial armor and Imperial weapons sets.
- A Black Soul Gem can be found in Lieutenant Salvarus's quarters.
- Penitus Oculatus soldiers
- There is a sailor on-board slitting the throats of other sailors and guards in their sleep.
- On the deck if a Dragon attacks it is possible for it to land in the water. This however does not harm the Dragon and it eventually resurfaces.