On the bow of ship sits the carved effigy of an Elven woman, while a statue on the prow displays a cloaked male figure. The woman on the bow may be Katariah I.
The Katariah appears during Hail Sithis! quest and is docked for rest of the game.
Had the Dragonborn been appointed Listener of the Dark Brotherhood during the Fourth Era, they might have infiltrated The Katariah to assassinate Emperor Titus Mede II on a contract, set up by Amaund Motierre of the Elder Council.
Your first time on the boat you may find a sailor slitting other sailors and guards throats.
- Penitus Oculatus soldiers
- A unique Scimitar called Windshear can be found on the deck of the ship.
- Skill Book King: Two-Handed.
- The unique item of clothing, Emperor's Robes, can be found in the Emperor's sleeping quarters.
- A Flawless Emerald can be found in the Emperor's chambers.
- A Black Soul Gem can be found behind the door in the Emperor's sleeping quarters.